Do steel structure factories need to be equipped with seismic supports
The installation design and construction of seismic supports for steel structure industrial plants are complex, and there are many difficulties in rooting steel structures. Through the design calculation of seismic supports and on-site structural characteristics, cross disciplinary mechanical and electrical pipeline seismic supports and single system mechanical and electrical pipeline seismic supports are designed. The steel structure rooting uses beam clamp fixed channel steel for rooting.
The application scope of seismic supports has been clearly defined in relevant regulations and has been mandatory, requiring the use of seismic supports.
Places where seismic supports need to be installed in steel structure factories
If there are drawings sent, we can provide you with free inspection to see if seismic supports are needed, as well as detailed design and a list.
Water supply and drainage:
1. For indoor water supply, hot water, and fire protection pipelines with a diameter greater than or equal to DN65 that require fortification, when they are fixed with hangers, seismic support should be installed in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 8 of the specification;
When the straight length of the water supply and drainage risers in high-rise buildings at 2.8 and 9 degrees Celsius exceeds 50m, anti vibration measures should be taken. When the straight length exceeds 100m, anti vibration measures should be taken;
Water supply pumps and other equipment in buildings at 3.8 and 9 degrees Celsius should be equipped with anti vibration foundations, and limiters should be installed around the foundation for fixation. The limiters should be determined through calculation.
1. The pipeline should not pass through the seismic joint. When it is necessary to pass through, a flexible pipe joint must be installed on both sides of the seismic joint, or a "door" shaped elbow or expansion joint must be installed at the point where the seismic joint passes through;
2. The pipelines in the boiler room, refrigeration room, and heat exchange station should have reliable lateral and longitudinal seismic support. Multiple pipelines should share supports and hangers or single pipeline supports and hangers with a diameter of ≥ 300mm should use door type seismic supports and hangers;
3. Rectangular cross-sectional area greater than or equal to 0.38m ² Seismic supports and hangers can be used for air ducts with a circular diameter greater than or equal to 0.70m. The setting and design of seismic supports and hangers for air ducts should comply with the requirements of this specification;
4. Smoke exhaust ducts, accident ventilation ducts, and their equipment should use seismic supports and hangers.
Construction of steel structure factory building
For steel structural components, buckling failure (rod instability) or local instability should be prevented. Strengthen the connection between structural components to ensure their integrity. The seismic support system shall ensure structural stability during earthquakes.
Indoor water supply and hot water horizontal pipes, regardless of their diameter, should be set according to specifications. When the diameter of the fire pipeline is greater than or equal to DN65, the horizontal pipeline shall be set according to the specifications. According to the requirements of relevant special standards, such as fortification intensity, building function, building height, structural type and deformation characteristics, attachment position and usage requirements, comprehensive analysis is conducted to determine seismic measures.